Jasa Order Flat Rp. 10.000 /transaksi ,Minat?Baca bawah ane gan...
Kami melayani pembelian balance paypal 100% legal , verified dan melayani jasa belanja online console game , asesoris , elektronik di berbagai situs terpercaya yang menerima pembayaran menggunakan paypal, seperti :
JASA TOP UP BALANCE PAY PAL
& BELANJA ONLINE / ORDER
*Harga Jasa Sewaktu2 berubah.
ISI / Top Up P.A.Y.P.A.L:
1. Informasikan kepada kami, saldo yang akan agan beli kepada kami.
kemudian akan kami segera hitungkan total yang harus ditransfer ke agan.(kami hitung total keseluruhan termasuk biaya Fee Personal Payment)
Misal agan Mau Beli $100 maka agan dikenakan Fee 3.4% +$0.30.
Maka total agan dikenakan ( $104.2 x 9300 ) + 10.000 = Rp. 979.060
Contoh Detail dapat dilihat pada gambar dibawah:
2. Agan transfer Rp ke rekening BCA/MANDIRI ane, sesuai dengan Penghitungan Total .
3. Customer melakukan Konfirmasi Pembayaran via PM / SMS 089669354050
4. Setelah kami cek pembayaran sudah masuk, kami akan memproses pengiriman saldo/ topup ke account P.A.Y.P.A.L anda.
5. Total Pembayaran diatas sudah termasuk fee dari Personal Payment .
Berikut Fee Payment dari paypai
Proses Belanja Online :
1. Agan kabarin mau belanja dimana.
2. Ane cek dulu websitenya
3. Berikan ID dan PASSWORD dari web belanja agan, saya cek Keranjang Belanjaannya dari harga sampai shipping , kemudian untuk total akan ane kalikan dengan rate ,Total rupiah akan saya confirm ke agan via sms / pm/mail.
4. Transfer ke rekening ane ,
5. Konfirmasi ke ane jika agan sudah transfer ,dengan format :
* Alamat Web :
* Nama :
* Nο HP :
* Alamat Pengiriman: tulis alamat lengkap, jgn sampai salah
* eMAIL/ID Kaskus:
* Transfer via BANK :
* Jumlah Transfer :
Format Konfirmasi data diatas dan Pembayaran via SMS/PM: 089669354050. Dana yg masuk , akan saya proses belanjaannya.
6. Stelah proses pembayaran selesai, saya email / pm bukti invoice , detail transaksi & transaction id dari P.A.Y.P.A.L ke email agan sebagai bukti pembayaran.
ILUSTRASI PROSES BELANJA ONLINE
|Ketentuan & Syarat :
1. Transaksi minimal mulai dari 1 USD.
2. Tiap Transasksi dikenakan biaya administrasi Rp.10.000/transaksi.
3. Saya hanya menjual balance P.A.Y.P.A.L & dan perlu di ingat bahwa saya hanya sebagai perantara disini, baca dengan teliti deskripsi barang supaya tidak ada kesalah pahaman. untuk PENGAMBILAN PAKET DILUAR KUASA saya , apabila barang datengnya lama silahkan agan tanya ke kantor pos/dhl/fedex. (jika menggunakan Tracking Number)
4. Balance ini untuk agan2 yang acc P.A.Y.P.A.L nya udah VERIFIED dengan Minimum 1 Bulan
5. Balance ini 100% Legal
6. Agan transfer rupiahnya ke REKENING ane, baru ane kirim ke P.A.Y.P.A.L agan.
7. Kami hanya membantu pembayaran saja, kami tidak menanggung permasalahan/trouble di barang/paket tersebut (Belanja Online).
8. Mohon Tulis Alamat dengan Benar,Kesalahan Penulisan Alamat ditanggung agan (Belanja Online).
9. Biaya Bea CUkai , Shipping , RePacking , Rekber menjadi Tangungan Agan.(Belanja Online).
10. kurs $ tidak mengikuti harga JUAL klikBCA (klikbca hanya acuan saja)
Jam Layanan :
Senin ampe Minggu
09.00 – 21.00
Bisa banget pake rekber gan..tapi untuk administrasi / biaya lintas jalur di tanggung ma agan. Sementara yang ane tau nerima transaksi P.A.Y.P.A.L balance :
Rekber SanBank [www.rekbersanbank.com]
Last edited by adiramadhani; Today at 06:10 PM..
buat temen-temen yg susah nge-lock aplikasi gps ahatouch ,ni ada cara mudah buat ngelock
sudah di test di ndrive dan papago
1. download gps status,kmudian instal
2. Tweak GPSmu, dengan cara:
pastikan handsetnya dalam kondisi sudah di-rooting (tindakan ini mungkin saja menghangusnya garansi walaupun masih bisa dikembalikan lagi unroot) untuk melakukan rooting:
1. Download program Z4root di market atau download langsung klik di sini
2. Buka programnya dah pilih permanent root
3. Tunggu sampai selesai
4. Restart HP
Langkah Tweak GPS:
1. Pertama download file gps.conf ,klik disini
2. Copy filenya di sdcard
3. download applikasi root explorer dr market atau klik disini
4. Buka folder sdcard dan tahan file gps.conf lalu pilih copy
5. tekan folder paling atas yang berupa tulisan “….” lalu arahkan ke folder /system/etc paste filenya di situ. jika tidak bisa tekan remount as R/W,jika belum ada tulisan remount r/w berarti device anda belum di rooting..klik disini untuk cara rooting
6. Setelah file gps.conf tercopy restart HP
7. Buka GPS status jika berhasil maka dalam waktu kurang dari 5 menit 8-10 satelite dapat terdeteksi.
8. Tunggu sampai koordinat lokasi muncul setelah itu baru buka maps atau applikasi yang mau digunakan
- device dirooting supaya mudah mengakses ke folder /system
- Pada setting GPS pilih juga wireless GPS
- Pastikan HP dalam kondisi konek internet dan aktifkan always on mobile
Misi ,mo share cara root dan unroot android pake cara mudah (thanks to android.v2 @kaskus)
Device yang didukung/Device Support
# Samsung Galaxy S (All variants)
# Xperia Mini
# Droid 2
# Galaxy Tab
# Galaxy I5700
# Galaxy 3 I5800
# Droid X
# Samsung Acclaim
# Cricket Huawei Ascend
# Motorola Cliq
# Huawei 8120
# Optimus T
# Droid 1
# Garmin Asus A50
# Motorola Defy
# LG Ally
# Motorola Flipside
# Motorola Milestone 2
# Dell streak
# X10 Mini Pro
How to Root Android 2.2 Froyo by Z4Root :
Step 1: Download Z4Root.
Step 2: Install Z4Root on your Android Phone.
Step3: Enable your android phone USB debugging mode (Menu>Settings>Applications>Development)
Step 4: Launch Z4Root on your android phone. Then Click on the Root button.
Step 5: Wait for few second for rooting process. Android phone will automatically reboot once root complete.
Step 6: Enjoy your root android phone.
How to Unroot Android 2.2 Froyo by Z4Root :
Step 1: Launch Z4Root on your android phone. Then Click on the Unroot button.
Step 2: Wait for few second for unroot process.
Step 3: That,s all. Now your phone has been unroot.
thanks to Brut.all (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=630887)
- worldwide navigation using Google Maps Directions
- map tiles caching on SD card
- force-enable MT. If you’re on Eclair or some custom Donut and don’t have multitouch zooming, then maybe this will enable it.
- force-enable Buzz feature
- fix for map shift issue in China
- option to hide zoom buttons
- installable on non-rooted devices
- could be installed beside original app
- canadiancow for starting a brainstorm; an idea to use maps directions as backend for navigation; great Nav Launcher app; helping and support
- TAPP for enabling “Navigate” button; first version for non-rooters
- acamar for his research on map shift issue in China
- many, many people for testing it, complaining , helping others, etc.
- Google for making this great app and service and for not sending C&D to me so far
This mod consists of many independent changes and some of them may be good or bad for some people. Unfortunately not all changes could be configured at runtime, so we need several apk files to let people choose what they want.
There are 3 packs of changes:
- -brut – it’s a BrutMod itself: international navi, map caching, etc. All of these changes are configurable at runtime.
- -renamed – Android package name was changed from original com.google.android.apps.maps to brut.googlemaps . See “Package name changing” below if you don’t know, what this means.
- -tagged – all icons in the launcher, widgets, etc. were tagged with red “BRUT” sign, all icon names were suffixed with “[brut]“. It’s to distinguish modded and original GM if you have installed both.
Then we could create several variants of this mod with different combinations of changes, but fortunately only 3 of them actually make sense: -brut, -brut-renamed and -brut-renamed-tagged.
Note: I know this may be confusing for some people, who get used to brut.googlemaps as normal package name for this mod and com.google.android.apps.maps as “stockified” modification of it. You should take into account that starting point is original GM with original package name, so com.google.android.apps.maps is actually “normal” and brut.googlemaps is modded/renamed one.
For -renamed variants: just download & install. For others: see section below.
Package name changing:
Generally it means that modded app is identified by Android OS as totally different app, not connected to Google Maps at all. There are several consequences:
- Android forbids to install same app twice. If you want to install modded app, you have to uninstall original one first. -renamed variant is detected as different app, so you could install it normally and then you will have installed both original and modded app.
- It’s much worse if you want to replace system app – and Google Maps is a system app on many devices. You can’t uninstall system apps just like that, cause they’re write-protected. You need root and probably some hacking, so if you had Google Maps preinstalled on your device and don’t have a root or don’t want to hack, then use one of -renamed variants.
- Some apps call GM by name and if you have -renamed variant, then they can’t find modded GM, cause it’s detected as different app. People have such problems with Car Dock, Street View and few others.
Maps cache – formats:
BrutMod natively supports two formats for stored tiles: Andnav format and BrutMod old, which is kept for backward compatibility and will be eventually removed. You could also set custom path to stored tiles if you want to use different format.
If you have cached tiles from other maps/navigation app and they’re stored in “one tile, one file” format, then you should be able to use them with BrutMod. You have to choose custom database format and set path to tiles. Path can contain variables – currently supported are:
- (Z) – zoom level
- (Y) – Y id of a tile
- (X) – X id of a tile
So for example custom path for AndNav format would be: (Z)/(X)/(Y).png.andnav . If you would set something like: (Z)-(X)-(Y).png , then all tiles would be stored in one directory. Be cautions when setting a path: it’s very simple and not very smart algorithm – if you would do something wrong, for example don’t close bracket, then BrutMod will read/write everything from/to special “ERR” file.
Maps cache – zip support:
Having thousands of files isn’t good for a filesystem. Usually they use more of space than they should – sometimes A LOT more. BrutMod supports tiles zipped into one file and format is identical as for normal files.
For example: we use AndNav format and we have /sdcard/brut.googlemaps/tiles/map-en_US-andnav directory. Inside of it we have “13″ and “14″ subdirectories. We could zip these subdirs into a zip file, so they will be in the root (right after opening a zip file you will see “13″ and “14″ dirs) and place it to: /sdcard/brut.googlemaps/tiles/map-en_US-andnav.zip . Then you could remove original “13″ and “14″ dirs and tiles will be read from a zip file.
If you have “Save map to cache” option enabled, then you could compact all saved tiles from time to time. Just open zip file and add all loose tiles to it. Then remove tiles. Maybe someday I will add automatic compactor to BrutMod.
Maps cache – downloading maps:
There are several downloaders available, I recommend Mobile Atlas Creator. Open it, select some area and zoom levels, click “Add selection” button, choose “AndNav atlas format”, click “Create atlas” and wait. Then open directory with atlases, open your new atlas (“Unnamed atlas_<date>”), open “Google Maps” dir (or something else, if you didn’t download Google’s map) and you should see directories “0″ – “19″ – depending on which zoom levels you have chosen. Copy these directories to e.g. /sdcard/brut.googlemaps/tiles/map-en_US-andnav/ dir or zip them all and copy to /sdcard/brut.googlemaps/tiles/map-en_US-andnav.zip . If you have zip file already, then you could add new files to archive or do a unzip, copy, zip combo.
And one more advice related to maps cache. If you have any problems with creating custom tile path, zipping or pushing predownloaded tiles, then enable “Debug mode” in BrutMod menu and look into logcat. There you will see where BrutMod looks for files and why it can’t find them.
Q: Phone reboots when I try to reinstall maps.
A: Uninstall it and then install. It’s Android issue, may occur even when updating original Maps from Market.
Q: When navigating directions are in English, but I set different locale.
A: They are forced to “en_US” to guess turn symbols from them. You could disable this feature in BrutMod menu, but you will lost turn symbols.
Q: Feature X doesn’t work!
A: Did you enabled it in Menu -> More -> Brut Mod?
Q: Could you add feature X?
A: Just ask in this thread, but you should take into account that I’m not an author of this app, but a modder. I work mainly on features, that Google probably won’t add for some reasons: licensing concerns (int navi), non-standard ROM support (MT), “whole world is online” assumption (maps caching), etc. GM is rapidly developing, so if you have e.g. some UI suggestions, you should ask Google about them. I could work on some of these, but they have low priority.
Q: Car Dock, Google Voice Search or other app always use original Google Maps – it doesn’t ask me about your mod. What can I do?
A: See “Package name changing” above.
Q: Multitouch still doesn’t work even if I enabled it in BrutMod menu.
A: As description says, it may work, but may not. There are plenty of custom roms, each has different bits and sometimes GM disables MT even if it could use it normally. My mod could force it to enable, but it won’t add MT support.
Q: What is “Unlock hidden features” option?
A: There are features that are hidden for some reason: they aren’t finished yet, are for debugging, etc. If feature does not give you something really useful, but is for curiosity and maybe some fun, it will be controllable through this option. For now there are:
- navi: menu->Switch to Walking/Driving – seems working fine, don’t know, why they are hidden.
- navi: menu->Report a Problem – doesn’t work for me, but it is location related, so maybe works for someone else. When I was migrating to 4.2.0, I saw many new resources related to this feature. Will be quite good feature, when it will be finally enabled.
- navi menu->Settings – for now it’s nearly empty, has one option related to above “report a problem” feature
- navi: Enable/Disable mock location – quite funny and really, really useful for me. There would be no voice fix, if I would not find it
Q: How does navigation hack work? Could you hack Google Voice and other services to work outside of USA as well?
A: No, I can’t. Generally it’s not possible to bypass security of most server-side services, because their owners have full control over a situation. GMM navigation is an exception of this rule, cause of Google Directions. GD is some kind of navigation service, only limited. It uses exactly same data as navi and uses it in similar way. So why Google has created two navigation services: one full and one limited if both are for free? Because of licenses which G has signed with map providers – Google can’t use map data for “real-time, turn-by-turn navigation”, but they can for just “directions”. This is why GD is available worldwide, but navi in supported places only.
I have modded GMM, so each time it wants to ask servers about navigation route from A to B, it actually asks about Google Directions between these points. GMM gets GD response which is missing a lot of data required by navigation, e.g. turn symbols, voice, etc. Then I try to somehow guess and add these missing things, so response will be as much as possible similar to real navi response.
Pretty smart, huh? Thanks @canadiancow for this wonderful idea
Q: You didn’t answer my question/help request.
A: Usually I totally ignore people, who ignore me. I spend time to make all necessary info, instructions and answers easily findable – in first post. If you ask about something, that was answered there, I will probably ignore you. If you are lucky, someone else will answer you.
- navi: map caching
- navi: routes caching
- navi: “continue on turn left on” issue
- navi: turn symbols without forcing locale
- navi: automatically use normal navi when available
- navi: guess ramp direction
- MT on custom Donuts using backported Eclair bits.
- MT on stock Donuts through Luke Hutchinson’s lib
Limits (issues that we know of, but are impossible or very hard to fix, so they aren’t on TODO):
- navi: too long directions in top bar
- updated GM to version 18.104.22.16886
- from now GM is released in 3 variants: -brut, -brut-renamed and -brut-renamed-tagged
- added an option to choose map cache format – AndNav is a default, but old one is also supported
- added support for zipped map cache
- app directory is always /sdcard/brut.googlemaps – it does not depend on package name
- readded es_MX language
- removed Vector map test
- fixed some ContextNotSet warnings
- fixed “Data exceeds UNCOMPRESS_DATA_MAX” issue
- removed es_MX language – es is used instead (caused by above issue)
- does not work for many ROMs – “Data exceeds UNCOMPRESS_DATA_MAX” issue
- updated GM to version 22.214.171.12414
- updated GM to version 126.96.36.19905
- added vector maps test
- added BrutMod menu to navigation app
- tagged gohome icon, Latitude widget and shortcut
- fixed ContextNotSet issue
- navi: fixed voice feature!
- added “Unlock hidden features” option (see Q/A section)
- added “I’m in USA” option
- added fix for map shift issue in China – many thanks to acamar
- added option to force enable Buzz feature
- TurnUtil: Added “* turns slightly *” support
- Google Maps updated to 188.8.131.5210
- unlocked DestinationActivity when int navi is enabled
- fixed “disabled MT” bug
- added simple map caching feature! For now it’s some kind of demo (but usable), will be more featureful soon.
- readded multitouch force-enable feature
- reworked Brut Mod screen: added some credits, link to XDA, categorized preferences
- navi: added turn symbol for merges
- fixed force locale bug
- fixed some exceptions right after navigation start
- added option to force locale in navi requests to en_US, so turn symbols will work
- added option to hide zoom buttons
- international navigation is now enabled by default
- navi: fixed turn symbols feature – I’ve screwed it up right before brut7 release
- navi: added “street names” in top bar
- navi: added turn symbols (for now you must set “en” locale to use it)
- added possibility to use hacked or normal navigation – you can choose this from menu (and int navi is disabled by default – if you’re updating and want to use it, then remember to enable it)
- reverted MT mods for now
- based on GM4.1.1
- seems more bug free to me
- mod version included in app versionName (4.0.0-brut6)
- added “[brut]” postfix to Add -> Shortcuts -> Directions & Navigation
- fixed navi shortcut bug
- fixed directions to contact bug
Minor update, but great from technical point of view:
- repackaged all resources
- changed app name and icon to distinguish it from original maps
- changed package name to brut.googlemaps
- now MT depends on existence of MT framework, not on Android version, so it will be enabled for 2.0 and 1.6 with backported MT bits, but app will work on stock 1.6 too (without MT)
- Enjoy the smooth movement of the maps, faster route computing across
detailed European map and immediate route recomputing.
Besides that, only a few seconds are necessary to start the application,
and guide you on your way.
- Enter destination as address, with memory of previously selected cities
and streets, as stored favorite location, as previously selected
destination, nearby point of interest, zip code, home, point on map,
GPS position, city center, POI in city, last valid position. Read more…
Tutorial registrasi dan dapatkan cer+key di OPDA Forum : How to hack nokia e71 versi 200.21.118 ( easy )
langkah2 / tutorial nya download disini
untuk aplikasi lainnya download dibawah ini :